VIP Vape Warranty
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing)
- Unit auto firing
- Chip malfunctions
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, used batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils, and any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of using recommendations outside the operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection. (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty.
- Items outside of our warranty period. (We try our best to accommodate return or exchange requests outside of warranty period depending on the damage)
- Disposable pods once open cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Burnt flavor for disposables
**Here at VIPVAPE we offer an extended 60-day warranty on some items (specifically starter kits and mods). The 60-day extended warranty extends your existing 15-day warranty that comes with the purchase to 60 days. The price for the extended warranty is always $5.00.
You can add the Extended Warranty to your purchase when you add an item to your shopping cart.
You may purchase the additional warranty on your device within 7 days of your purchase (with proof of purchase).
The extended warranty prolongs your warranty period from 15 to 60 days. It does not alter what is covered by the warranty.